Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What happens when your hands get stuck in cement?

Worked most of the day yesterday on my assignment for this week which is to start animating and setting up my scene. We are giving the character Stewie to animate with but after some additions I turned him (cough) I mean "her" into an overly confident actress. Below are before and after pics complete with Paris Hilton sunglasses that I modeled.

Tada! Anyways, I worked on my animation from 1pm to 7pm straight. I was concentrating enough to forget to move my Jeep from the "No Parking Mondays 2pm-4pm" side of the street to the "No Parking Tuesdays 2pm-4pm" and didn't remember that until 10:30pm. So, I walked outside and had, of course, a parking ticket from the wonderful Burbank Parking Police. Burbank sure has a lot of money floating through them with all the tickets they write. At least Dee was able to talk the one cop into giving us only one Jaywalking ticket. So, the score is Burbank Police 2, Jordan 0.

Here is my rough blocking for my assignment this week. Still tweaking it.




I have a bunch of people in the higher classes who I think are extremely, close to Godliness good to give me feedback on my animation so I can fix the problems with it before I turn in the rough blocking on Sunday.

1 comment:

Rex said...

Hey

That is really good. Love the acting and simulation you did before creating the animation.

Love,
Dad