So, Wachovia lies... big time. Which I am now glad that I bank at Bank of America.. they are every block out here. But not so with Wachovia. So, Dee needed to go to a Wachovia ATM and the one in burbank surprisingly does not have one. I looked up on Wachovia's website where there closest ATM was to us and it was in Glendale which is 4 miles away. It was on the corner of "Pacific" and "Hawthorn". So, we sent out from our place on our ATM journey at 8:45pm. And a 5 minute trip ended up taking 2 hours because we got lost... but we didn't know we were lost. Doesn't make sense? Well, Burbank has this street called Glenoaks Blvd and Glendale evidently has one called Glenoaks Rd. So.... we took Glenoaks Road since we never found the ATM because Hawthorn never ran into Pacific... it does not exist in this world... maybe in the twilight zone.
Who names streets with kinda the same name within 15 miles of each other? Anyways, our GPS won't turn on and we are driving on this road that we think is the one that runs back through Burbank but its road and not blvd. We figure that out later on our trip. All through out the trip we passed by at least 5 Bank of America's, 1 citibank, and 1 calnational bank. No Wachovia. Anywhere. I'm sure its there... its just that Wachovia must not even know where it is. I think only the people who work there and the few people who live around it know exactly where it is.
So, we find another street which we have in Burbank called Verdugo Road, except still not knowing its not our Verdugo Ave we take it aways. All this time one of our mountains is getting closer and we come to this hospital that says "Verdugo Hills Hospital". Now we are freaking out.
I then proceed to pay $2.99 to get the Verizon GPS on my phone to activate and type in our address. It takes awhile to set-up and we still are driving straight... except this straight turns into an incline and yup.... we are headed up the mountain. So, finally the GPS tells us where to go. Later it then makes us get on the 134 highway and tells us to bare right onto I-5 2 seconds too late and we are on another freeway. Hahaha.. so all in all we ended up getting back home @ 10:20pm. Almost 2 hours. Ha.
So, the first thing I did when I got home was look up the address of the ATM on not Wachovia but mapquest and guess what? That road does not exist. Its another road. So, Wachovia lies. The End. lol.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment