We finally got our living room squared away with our new furniture and TV. Also, there is this cat, well lots of cats... still don't know exactly how many but they like to stare at me and jump out of plants at me... and hiss.
I was driving around today trying to locate all of the studios where I can apply for jobs at. I drove by NBC and there were 20 Writer's gathered picketing from the Writers Strike and more trying to cross the street. It's going to be interesting since Jay Leno starts back taping without them tonight. And ever since we moved in we have wanted to try this place called Weinershintzel, which is "the largest hotdog chain". Its located across from NBC Studios. I'm going to go get us hotdogs for dinner later tonight from there and is going to be interesting to see how many more writers will be striking outside.
Universal Studios is super close too. I was trying to go to Universal City and basically its Universal Studios so I had to turn around before I had to pay $10 to park. Anyways, started to look for jobs to apply to. So we'll see.
Haha...and i think i'm getting dumber since I am now out of school. We were walking back from the mall yesterday and there are these weird trees that the bark is peeling off of, which are super squishy. They are very different. So, me being a genius turn to my roommate and ask her "I wonder if they make paper out of these type of trees?" haha... yeah it was kinda dumb and I haven't heard the end of it yet. Everyone we talk to and meet its like guess what Jordan said. hahaha... it should it old soon though.. or not.
I drove to Glendale today. Not impressed. Mexicans everywhere and theres not much there. Supposally Dreamworks Animation located there.... somewhere.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment