Drove back from LAX... decided to go back through Santa Monica Blvd to Hollywood to Home. Its easier that way. Especially when you are tired and its 4:45 in the morning. I pass out when I get home at 5:30am and woke up at 12:30.
I went to go see Cloverfield later that day. It sucked. Too much camera movement. And the movie screens at AMC Burbank are huge... like you sit in the middle of it. And then you add the fact that this film was "filmed" by the characters like Blair Witch and you get nausea and headaches.

Rest of Friday.. decided to go to Best Buy later to find something to occupy my time until Sunday. So, I decided to go with a TV Series since that would take a while. I decided on BONES Season 1.
Saturday Late Afternoon & Evening.... I watched 2 discs (9 episodes) of Bones and I rather enjoy the show. In fact... I can't stop watching it. Which is a good thing since not much else to do.

Saturday.... I slept in.... Late... like 2pm. I watch some more of Bones. Then, having run out of drinks go to Target. Start watching "The Closer"... another great show and I finish up the blocking of my Animation Mentor Assignment...
SATURDAY NIGHT to EARLY SATURDAY MORNING.... Can't sleep. Done to much of it lately. I'm bored. Very bored....



Jumping on bed...

haha... can't time camera right..



So.... yeah. I'm pretty much wired. Probably going to watch another couple episodes of Bones and try to go to sleep. I have to leave for LAX at 4pm tomorrow. Later.


2 comments:
Hey Jordan,
Looks like you were having some fun with the camera. I like the one with the cup cake holders on your eyes. Been a quiet weekend here. We all had colds and snow. Lauren had a few friends over Friday night. Other than that been sleeping in also.
Even Taco seemed bored this weekend
Love,
Dad
Your Animation assignment looks great!!
Post a Comment