Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Burbank IS the Animation Industry

Yeah. That's right. Burbank IS the Animation Industry. I mean Nickelodeon, DreamWorks, Disney, and Warner Brothers are like right next to each other. DreamWorks is technically in Glendale but it might as well be districted in Burbank. Its right on the line. And Disney is a street down from Warner Brothers and DreamWorks.

I finally found Disney. Its a really fancy building. Huge. And guess what?? There were Strikers out there too.


(^^There they are in all their glory^)


(^^And this is just part of the Disney Animation Building^)

And if you are driving from Glendale on Highway 134 at night you will be treated to a the word Animation in huge letters illuminated. Its pretty neat.

The 101 was really backed up this morning. I had to go to Ralph's and (sigh) pay my parking ticket.



It was backed up all the way from the 101 on-ramp (near Universal Studios) all the way down to Warner Brothers.

No comments: