Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another Job Possibilty...



Just sent out my portfolio package to High Moon Studios for a paid Animation Internship position. Its in Carlsbad which is over an hour away but it'll be worth it for 3 months. Still looking for other studios to send my stuff to.

Q&A went awesome last night. It went over... being 2 hours long but it was fun and informative. Most of my classmates are from Brazil and Chicago. One guy is from Burbank. It should be a fun quarter. Another Animation Mentor student, Paul, lives like five blocks away so that's cool. He invited me to an acting class that he goes too. Once I get a job and get in the eased into it I think I might sign up for the class but right now I'm busy.

Hopefully I can get an animation job soon... getting bored at home alone.

I'm really excited about this week's assignment for Animation Mentor!!!! I have to do a short acting test with no dialog. Preferably with an emotion change such as from patience to frustration, or Hopeful to devastated. I'm planning it out in sketches right now so stay tuned I'll upload it probably 2moro with my sketches. I'm sooooo excited! : )

No comments: