Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's really windy here... really

Yup its pretty windy. The palm trees are definitely getting abused by the wind and I can hear it because I got the windows open : )

Here is the result of my labor today on my Animation Mentor assignment...



My classmates have been giving me a lot of helpful feedback, especially the ones is the higher classes. I seem to be still being the middle of the week to post anything in Class 3 for feedback. I'm itching to see what other peoples ideas are. But of course I guess that this impatience comes to those who sit at home doing nothing but animate and check Animation Mentor.

My Warner Brother interview is tomorrow morning at 9:30am. I have to park at either gate 3 or 2 and enter the gate at either 3 or 2. I'm confused. I drove by and the parking is gate 3 but I swore the lady on the phone said the other way around. Never the less I get a temporary DAY PASS into the Warner Brother Studio Lot!!! yay! My interview is with Mad Chance Productions which is on the Warner Brothers Lot. If I get the internship then basically i'll be reading scripts and doing general office work.

We shall see what tomorrow brings. (crossing fingers) I really do need to get out of the house. Its boring being alone all day/all week.

No comments: