Thursday, January 17, 2008

Adventures on the Warner Brothers Lot...

I had my interview this morning on the Warner Brothers Lot. Its freaking awesome!!! I got a pass to get to park in the Studio Lot and park!




I had to "cross the picket line" to enter Warner Brothers. The Writer's are still striking and were in semi-full force for it being 9am. When I left Warner Brothers they nodded at me and then proceeded to walk back and forth in front of my Jeep while I had the red light. I took a picture of them with my cell phone. haha.







I had to walk a ways to get to Mad Chance but I passed by like 8 Sound Stages. Each sound stage had a door with two big lights on the outside. A sign read "Do not enter when flashing - Filming is Going On". And each sound stage also had a big plaque on the outside of it which listed every movie or TV show that was filmed at each sound stage.

I saw the sound stage where ER, Murphy Brown, I Dream Of Jeannie were filmed. Warner Brothers also have their own Fire Department and Catering crew.

I took a picture of Stage 15 since no one was around.











No comments: