Here's an animation I'm working on in my free time. It still has a long ways to go.
And here's my entry I'm working on for the 11 Second Club July Competition. 11 Second Club is the upgrade from the 10 Second Club, started back by an Animation Mentor Student. Now, it has the sponsorship from Animation Mentor. Check it Out:
http://www.11secondclub.com
This is my entry I'm working on: (its supposed to be a biker dad "clarifying" that his son is selling girl scout cookies) I just am in blocking phase and haven't worked out the details yet. Stay tuned!
And here's my video reference:
View the webinars that have been done with Bobby Beck and Shawn Kelly, the founders of Animation Mentor here: They talk about the school and how they got started as well as give some tips to students.
http://www.animationmentor.com/webinar/bobby/bobby3.html
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your website is looking much better. Enjoyed your demo reel.
Love,
Dad
Looking good Jordan! Keep going!! Love you. MOM
Post a Comment