Thursday, July 31, 2008

Go Dodgers!

Dodgers won 4-0 against the San Francisco Giants. Go Dodgers! Just got back from the Dodger's game and I had a blast!!! 

Jose got thrown out in the 7th Inning because he had choice words for the San Francisco Giant's fan sitting near us. To get revenge, our friend Myria pooled our beer together and walked down and dumped it on the guy who told on Jose. It was EPIC!! And I got it all on video!!! =) Even better. I'll post it tomorrow.

(From Left to Right... Jose, Chris, Me, Myria, Melanie)
Here's a view from our seats. 


Alright... yet again I've stayed up until 2:30am animating. Got a new shot... I'm starting to get faster.... still refining this one and the others.... I want to make him frown at the end and slightly turn away from camera or to the side. Well, today's another day. I'm updating this as of 4am now. The past two nights I've slept on the sofa.... haven't felt like sleeping in my room...I wouldn't be surprised if I end up crashing on it again.


Need to focus on Animation Mentor assignment for this week tomorrow after I get off of work at 4pm. I'm going to get either Dee or Josh to help with my video reference since its of a two person dialogue. Then I start blocking in my cameras and putting my characters in the scene. 


No comments: