My critique with my mentor went well. I think I feel the strongest about Option #2. It's the only one of the three that I think I can really be able to focus on the emotion and face rather than mostly the body. Plus I think the idea is the strongest.
Well, I just got off work... its 10:45pm and now, like my mentor says, just put on some coffee and force yourself to DO THE WORK!
....
It's 2:08am. I've been blocking a new dialogue animation for the past 3 1/2 hours and I'm getting kinda drowsy so I think I'm gonna call it a night... ergh morning. I have work at 2pm to 10pm 2moro night so I need rest.
But.... I blocked 600 frames of animation in! Which I consider pretty successful. I'm getting faster and starting to find my workflow.... its only taken 2 1/2 years to find what works for me.
This animation that I blocked into night is a really fun piece for my Demo Reel. I'm trying to have a nice reel going into SIGGRAPH this year, since it will be in Los Angeles, and since I get a free ticket....
Anyways, here's my blocking on the new animation I refer to as.... "Pizza". Gonna start refining it into Linear mode 2moro night after work... possibly tomorrow... I mean this morning... we'll see. Then I'm off of work Wednesday for my Animation Mentor Q&A and that night I'm headed to the LA Dodgers Game with the Staple's crew! Yeeehaw! =)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Excellent!! Looking realy good seeinga real difference. Have a great time at the Dodgers game. SHould be loads of fun!!
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment