
is what I'm focusing on now. Just got off of work and I'm in my Q&A with Jason now. Taking a day off yesterday because I had to work last night was I guess a good thing since now I have "fresh" eyes for my work. Now I can see how to approach making the spine more natural and less stiff.
So I'm going through my "Tomato" assignment and deleting all the keys on the spine on the Mom and fix the stiffness.
oh... and another note on The Vertebral Column while we are on the subject and just for the heck of it cuz i've been saying it 30 billion times today...
What causes Pains in the Vertebral Column:
"Pens are in the "Writing Intruments" Isle"
"Telephones are in Isle 18 where it says "Telephones"
"Where is the HP ink? Immediately when you walked in the door on the right."
"Yes....Staples sells staples"
or....
let me immediately put down this heavy printer i'm carrying for another customer, who is a capable of heavy lifting man, to hold your hand and escort you to the ruler isle to hand pick out the exact ruler your daughter needs...
ergh... if the American Public just thought or even tried themselves....maybe...just maybe they could help them selves not embarrass themselves... Just food for thought ;)
"Telephones are in Isle 18 where it says "Telephones"
"Where is the HP ink? Immediately when you walked in the door on the right."
"Yes....Staples sells staples"
or....
let me immediately put down this heavy printer i'm carrying for another customer, who is a capable of heavy lifting man, to hold your hand and escort you to the ruler isle to hand pick out the exact ruler your daughter needs...
ergh... if the American Public just thought or even tried themselves....maybe...just maybe they could help them selves not embarrass themselves... Just food for thought ;)


1 comment:
Yes the public can be fun to work with. Good luck with your assignment. It is looking very good.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment