Work in Progress Reel as of tonight...
Got a long Refinement stage ahead of me. Most of these projects I've been working on for months. The "Tomato" piece, which I fondly call it, has 2 weeks left till it is due for Animation Mentor. I still have to refine the movement, spline the rest of the Mom character and the daughter character, and finish off the Mouth Shapes.
The other pieces are at various stages as well. Just have to tighten up the mouth shapes and movements on those. Add some blinks here and there and I'll be "done". Because an Artist's work is never done... at least to them. We went to The Getty Center this past weekend and they had a Bernini Exhibition with his sculptures. There was one really awesome sculpture that Bernini had done when he was 70 years old!!! Parts of it was unfinished because the Artist Bernini thought he had "lost" his skill a little in age... which us, as outsiders looking at his unfinished piece of art... thought it was magnificent. That proves some truth in that Artist's always want to be better than they are. But most are better than they think.
And here's something I found on YouTube. It has the Producer I interned for at Warner Brothers' interview...
Cheers,
Jordan :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment