Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School Crazyness!!!


Here is how I felt last night.... during the Back to School S*** FEST.

The background pic is what I took last night standing in the back of my department. You see those people in the middle of the isle.... that's the line to check out... by 8pm it was all the way to the furniture section along the back wall.

Since the line was in my Technology Department people would get tired of waiting in line and abandon their office supplies stuff in my section. By the end of the night I had 3 shopping carts worth of go backs for Office Supplies.


Funny video..."Animator vs.Animation"




HAHAHHAAHAHA GREATEST CAT VIDEO EVER... alittle cheesey but funny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan, you have the talent and drive to get that class 6 diploma.... then you can apply for president of Staples and animate the retail business... Go GIRL.. La-LA