It's 3am Pacific time and I still can't sleep... I took my sleep medicine 5 hours ago and still awake.. though I did sleep about 12 hours yesterday. That's probably it. hahaha. Anyways, I'm up working on stuff... post here soon
Jordan
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
aaw,
sorry to hear about the sleep deprivaty,
sleep medication is ok for tough times, but its healthier to go without them, you could get used and grow dependant on them...
hmm now i start to sound like that mom character :s
i do like that tomato piece tough,
and the dissection part sounds yummy aswel :D
anyways take care,
Shinigami
Jordan , the work just keeps getting better....More time equals better results..... it shows well... La-La
Jordan,
Hope you get some rest. Your animation is looking really good. Keep up the great work it will pay off. Getty center looked like fun.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment