Thursday, August 7, 2008

Refining Ideas...

Did some more video reference tonight after I got Dee to look at the first pass to see if it made sense. I thought it was funny how easily I get distracted or not remember to do something simple. Hahahaha. Instead of pillows for "money bags" I used our empty box of Scotch and a gift bag, since they were smaller than the pillows and the closest thing to me.  

I'm glad I am getting all these ideas straightened out and refined before going into blocking in the computer. Its nice to have a pair of super critical eyes to analyze your ideas. It's starting to take solid shape... and YES that's CSI on in the background =) and Dee giving me directions.

Outtakes....

Here's the blocking I have so far on this assignment...



Worked some more on my "Pizza" animation. Still refining it... getting closer.


It's 2am and I can not sleep for the life of me so I decided to make a Work In Progress Reel of all of my stuff I'm either done with or working on with all the recent versions. Have a new one thrown in there. 


Cheers,
Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan,

Can really see the improvements. Like your work flow process from the other day. YOu and Dee sounded and looked you were having some fun with the video reference.

Great work!
Love,
Dad