Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another Animation Workday...


Its been a very productive day to day the least. I started blocking some more of my Animation Mentor Assignment for this week and have been going back and forth between my different animation projects, touching/refining them up.

I'm getting geared up to visit the SIGGRAPH job fair next Wednesday at the Los Angeles Convention Center. I don't have my work schedule yet but I'm always off on Wednesday, so I'll at least get to experience SIGGRAPH a little bit this year, but not as much as San Diego's last year. Oh well. Dee got me a free ticket through Nickelodeon so I'm going to definately at least take advantage of it for one day.
Here's a picture from last year's SIGGRAPH when I was a Student Volunteer with the Co-Founders of Animation Mentor! From Left to Right (Bobby Beck, Carlos Baena, Me, Shawn Kelly)


Here's the blocking I have so far this week on my 2 person dialog. I'll probably post another, updated one later tonight.





And here's my progress reel after today's work....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan, your work has progressed so much in the last few weeks, I believe you will complete Animation Mentor, and land that job you have always wanted.... Go GIRL... LA-LA