Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to School

The past week has been intense. Back to School season is in full swing here at Staples and I'm starting to feel it. I worked 10 hours today and I sure do feel it. My body is exhausted, I just want sleep. Here's a picture of my department at Staples with my new LG Env2 phone.



I worked from 7:30am to 5:30pm today. That's what happens when you and one other person represent your department. I took a long bath when I got home with a nice drink to settle down. Then Josh came over for our weekly, now turned daily to every other day "UFO/x-files" viewing. He's the brother I never had.

Anyways, so Dee's mom is in town so we walked down to PF Chang's and ate dinner which was nice. Now, its midnight and I'm tweaking my assignment a little more so I can turn it in tonight and can sleep in a little tomorrow morning before, sigh, work.


Oh, and they finally put the Animation Mentor Summer 2008 Student Showcase on Youtube so I can embed it. It's below.... really really kick ass work, very inspiring.

2 comments:

Rex said...

Your Staples looks different than I imagined. Wow... The animation mentor showcase is unreal. THey real push it with every detail. Very inspiring. I like your tomato animation looking good.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Jordan, I reviewed your revised web page ..... looks much better.... your resume. suggest you mention your Technical Award/ induction to tech etc. as part of your resume..... School of Comm Arts..... Love you La-LA