Thursday, August 14, 2008

Camera Angles

Got my critique from my mentor on my assignment so I'm starting to work on my notes from my critique. One was to create different camera angles to cut to and from but its hard because my assignment works in one cut so that's part of the challenge.

Here's the angles I'm thinking about...




And I'm starting to work more on the facial animation for my "Pizza" animation. I've got my work flow pretty much figured out so I'm getting much quicker. I discussed my work flow with my mentor and classmates yesterday and basically got the same views, if it works for you then go with it.

We had AWeSOME lectures the past 3 weeks from Victor Navone and Andrew Gordon, two Pixar animators. They basically just animate a scene as the 2 hour lecture and you get to watch their method. Its answered a BUNCH of questions for me and the light bulb, "aha" moment happened quite alot.


Oh, and check out this Animation called "Oktapodi " its sooooooo AWeSOME!!!
here's the link....
http://area.autodesk.com/movies/the%20area/080811_1117/oktapodi.mov


And check out this... BBC's Monkey Animation for the Olympics


No comments: