Today I've taken a break from working on "Beam Me Up" and bought another Digital Tutors DVD that shows "Creating Stylized Females in Maya". It basically goes through from start to finish of how to build a female cartoon character in Maya. So, I'm going to use the character that I concept and model based on my new knowledge as a character in some Webisodes entitled "Warranty This!" and "Park this!" I'm going to produce on life working in Retail.
I'm starting to develop a good work flow for modeling and rigging. This model took me all day to create... starting from concept.
10:45pm UPDATE:
Alien Invader test Run Animation....
His right elbow is freaking out... got to fix that, probably have to "rewire" his arm, an IK probably popped or something... a small fix though.
And Matt's Test Walk Cycle... I still have to adjust the weights some more on it.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Jordan, getting better and better.... Warranty is the correct spelling, as in a WARRANT ( a legal term)LA-LA
Post a Comment