Monday, March 3, 2008

Job Orientation



Went to my Orientation for my job at Universal Studios Hollywood yesterday. It was AWESOME! We sat through a bunch of common sense safety procedures and company policies. Basically, General Electric owns NBC which owns Universal.




Then they gave us an hour to complete a Scavenger Hunt around Universal Studios. I partnered up with this girl named Erika to find the stuff on the Scavenger Hunt. We ended up running into an employee who gave us most of the answers.

So, we ended up going into the House Of Horrors which was sooooo scary! We followed this Chinese couple who didn't speak any english through the maze of death. Hahaha the guy was sooooo funny! he was screaming and backing up! hahaha

Then we took the long escalator down to the Jurassic Park Ride!!!!! We were dressed up a little too for the Orientation and Erika said she had rode this ride 3 times and never got wet. But we ended up sitting in the front and got semi-soaked. It was soooooo AWESOME!!




So I get FREE access to the park ANYTIME. In theory I could go to work, get off of my shift and hop on the Jurassic Park Ride before I went home. Hells yeah!!!

And since I am employeed by NBC-Universal I will, as long as I work there, will never have to paid full price for movies or any type of entertainment in Southern California!! Major perks!

No comments: