Monday, March 10, 2008

Long but Good Weekend

Wow.. it feels as though the past weekend lasted 2 weeks. It was long but AWESOME in every way.

The musical Dee and I went to go see last night at Pantages Theater on Hollywood Blvd and Vine.


Friday was my first official day working at Universal. I ended up getting super lucky and getting Jurassic Outfitters as the store I was working in. Basically, the store is the exit from the Jurassic Park Ride. The Jurassic Park Ride Drop Zone (or splash zone) is right outside the store. So, every 10-15 minutes we would have a wave of people flow into the store coming off the ride.

Only certain stores have their own uniforms other than the general outfit and Jurassic was one of them.




I actually enjoyed this uniform except for the fact that they gave everyone men pants and its like having parachute pants.

I didn't get home from work until 8pm on Friday night. I had to drop Dee off at this Sports Lodge in Studio City at 10pm Friday because she was invited Salsa Dancing with some people from work. I had a very relaxing, low-keyed Friday night. My friend Tristan was supposed to come over and play Guitar Hero with me while Dee was at Salsa but he ended up bailing. But, none the less Friday night was good.

Saturday we ended up running errands in the morning and cleaning the apartment. Dee and me then hopped in the Jeepster and drove to Venice Beach in the afternoon. It was sooooo much fun. We ended up going on the pier and timed it right to watch a Pacific Ocean Sunset!!! Complete with California Surfers.



Sunday was WICKED day!!!! We ended up going to see 10,000 BC movie Sunday morning which was pretty good. Then we caught up on our recorded TV at home then got dressed up for the play.

Wicked was AWESOME!!!! We saw it at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood on Hollywood Blvd and Vine. We had really good seats, in the orchestra section to the right. It was a really well done play and all the actors and actresses had AWESOME singing voices!


Check out the musical's website here: Wicked The Musical


We ended up getting back home last night at 11pm and it felt like we had been on a 2 week vacation.

No comments: