Monday, April 13, 2009

Update

Yes, it's been awhile... a very long while. While this blog has just been siting here, I gave up my job in Beverly Hills and I've moved back to North Carolina. But its good, I feel positive about it. I'm trying to "refocus" myself, but not...as in I'm refocusing how I go about getting to where I want to be instead of refocusing where I want to be.

I'm in the process of just doing the projects I want to do... I'm tired of lip syncs and heavy lift exercises. I want something that I create and control. From screenplay to modeling to rigging to animation and post production/editing to distribution.... a.k.a a short film or what I would like to call... "My Thesis". I'm in the process of developing a short film right now. No details revealed yet. ;)

So stayed turned... we are in for a ride.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Update..... Post Lirica / flad youre back...La-La

Anonymous said...

thats glad