Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beam Me Up Animatic



Well... I finally finished my storyboards and gathered them all together to create my animatic, which is also finished as well. I've tightened down the story alot and learned alot about workflow and have come to a new understanding of how the best to work.

It's amazing the amount of ideas that materialize when you get going about your way. I've found through doing my storyboards, that it is, at first, extremely hard to draw out your script. Though, I've also found that if you do the main sections and just rought them out first, its easier to fill in the details later.

Anyways, I'm not going to post the animatic as of now. I will add some of my storyboards tho... there's 158 storyboards total... here is a sampling...





Here's a painting at the Roswell, NM Walmart.



And here's some inspiration of sorts... Nick Park, animator of Wallace & Gromit, interview...

No comments: