Friday, February 22, 2008

Update: Got a job

Its been awhile since I updated but I got a job here:


As a Retail Sales Associate in the theme park. Orientation is March 2nd and training is March 5th and 6th.

Check out the park: http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/park_overview.html

I've already meet some interesting people just from my group interview. This one girl's name was Andrea and she got a job as a ride operator on the Jurassic Park ride. She said she's been telling her friends not to ride that ride because she has no experience of being a ride operator and she is nervous she is going to kill someone. hahahaha i thought that was interesting.

So, I spread the word: Do not ride the Jurassic Park Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood... your life might be in danger!!!





And in other news...
Shawn Kelly (co-founder of Animation Mentor, pictured on the right with me below) received "Best Single Special Effect of the Year" Award at VES for his animated scene in Transformers. Steven Spielberg was in attendance.




Here is the video of him accepting his award. He is the second person to talk at the podium.


And here is a graduation short done by an Animation Mentor Student who recently graduated.

No comments: