Yeah. That's right, I found it. Starshollow. The make believe town where the Gilmore Girls "Used" to reside. Well, not so much make believe cuz i found it. Like actually walked through it. Yes thats right. Starshollow isnt in Conneticut. Its in Burbank, California. 5 miles from my house. The funny thing about that is that its still there even tho the show has ended.... it remains. So, what does Warner Brothers' do? They use it. Starshollow, to film the new show "Pushing Daisies". And that was in fact what was happening at the time of my "discovery" of the town of Starshollow.
So, my internship with Warner Brothers is going great. The Storyboard Artists' for "Cats & Dogs 2" started their first day this past Monday. And I was assigned the task to run errands for them and make sure they had all their art supplies. The storyboard artists themselves are super nice and down to earth; very humble. Unlike the Director of the movie. Ive had awesome discussions about art and drawing with 2 of them, there are four total. One guy used to work for Disney back in its hay day when the Nine Old Men were still alive and working there. So that was cool. The lady, Regina, was the storyboard artist for Premonition, with Sandra Bullock. Which honestly I hate.
Yesterday I had to run an errand in Beverly Hills to get special drawing pencils for one of them.
Today I had an interview @ Warner Brothers for a tour guide job. We'll see what happens.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment