Yeah... so it's been awhile.
I have been on a much needed hiatus from animating, especially after the 4 months of 12 hour days after I moved back to North Carolina from Los Angeles.
I am refreshed though and ready to start back and dig deep.
First, I'm going to be refining and finishing up my short film "Beam Me Up" which I have not touched in 1 to 2 months :( but I needed the break.
Check back for progress.
Over the past month I have been thinking of maybe refocusing on a different path/different career... but that thought never lasts more than a day because I remember ALL that I have SACRIFICED and DONE and ALL that I have GAINED, knowledge-wise but most importantly experience-wise.
These last 2 years I have done a lot from graduating from SCA with an Animation Degree, to moving to Los Angeles, to interning at Warner Brothers, working at Universal Studios Hollywood over spring break, to working in Valet at a 5 star Hotel in Beverly Hills, to moving back to North Carolina then spending 4 months just animating on my portfolio.
Yeah.... its been a busy two years but I love animation! I have to and will continue to pursue it. It's the only way I can remain SANE! ;)
-Jordan
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment