Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Beam Me Up my short film




Short Film kick-off!!! Well... since I got my demo reel done I've decided to start back work on my short film that I drew storyboards for a few months ago. I decided to use the Class 4 Animation Mentor characters instead of the ones I created and rigged... just for time's sake as well as the more advanced facial rig set-up on Bishop and Brussels. So stay tuned.....

Luckily, I already had modeled and textured all of the props and sets a few months ago so now I jump into the fun part.... ANIMATION!!!!!

Starting tomorrow I am blocking in rough blocking on my shots for my short film and I'll post the progress on this blog.

-Jordan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new picture...... ABDUCT ( revise spelling) this will be exciting.... Good idea ....La-La

Jordan said...

Nice catch! Thanks. I need to do a better job proof reading :) Hehehe
Jordan