Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Stuff



Working on some new character stuff. I'm starting to teach myself how to incorporate Zbrush with Maya. Here's my latest attempts....

Couldn't sleep last night so I dug into Maya and modeled a very rough spider character then transfered my base mesh over to Zbrush and created then details and painted him.

Another model I worked on last night was the Lunar Guard.



I plan on rigging them and doing some test animations with them later on. 1950's science fiction comics inspire me, that's the style I love the most. Burbank has a used bookstore downtown that I walk to and sort through its huge selection of old, used $1 comic books.

I picked out some that had the style I love and want to capture. I look at them for inspiration and my Art of Ray Harryhausen book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GReat work Jordan. Looks professional...

Love,
DAd

Anonymous said...

Hi Jordan. Looks good...keep it up!
Love, MOM