Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yet again..it's been a while


So to update....

Staples is so desperate for customers to use their "Easy Tech" Computer Service (bascially me and two others) that I should not have been surprised to see a "We Fix Computers" ad in the Women's Restroom, easily visible from the stall.







We went to Venice Beach, our favorite spot, and it .... rained. Yes, rain...which I haven't seen in 5 months...literally.... I was thrilled!











Obviously... the others don't seem as "enthralled".













I've been sketching alot more lately. Been getting cheap 30 page Sketchbooks from Michael's and filling them up. It's a nice hobby.
















Anyways, that's bout it....

I'll throw another recent version of my ever evolving demo reel up soon...

cheers,
Jordan

2 comments:

shuperman said...

keep sketching, i found a place that has really cheap beer and ive been sketching too :D woot sketching :D keep at it ewwwww can dew et :D they are letting me tweek animations at work, which is really cool :D

k back to work,

richard :D

shuperman said...

oh if your looking for some eyecandy to inspire you, http://blackwingdiaries.blogspot.com/

i swear ill get back to work at some point :D

richard :D