I compiled a bunch of my animations i've done over the past year into a reel. I'm working on a new one for Summer '08. I've also compiled a list of 30 small to medium animation companies that are within 10 miles of where I live. God Bless California! So, now i'm working on getting back into looking for an animation job. Staples is not challenging me at all, its a big motivation/push for me to get an animation job doing something I love.
Dee left for Las Vegas for this Memorial Day weekend so I have a lot of productive hours on my hands... so a new fresh reel will arrive on Monday. :)
I have a lot of fine tuning to do on this below. I'm in the process of removing and organizing the segments better.
You can't hear the lip sync audio... haven't had a chance to adjust it. I'm really tired so I'm hitting the bed... gotta get up and work from 8am to 3pm 2moro at Staples.. blah..
I know... its really small. I outputted it for a cell phone so it could upload quick. Besides I'm still refining it anyways... I'll post the final, better quality one on Sunday or Monday... whenever I get it finished.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment