Been awhile. Extremely busy with work and school. Here's my work in progress on my AM assignment. I've been working my ass off on this assignment. I get up at 8:30am work on my animation til I go to work at 3pm then when I get off work I work on my animation from 10:30pm to 1am. I'm still polishing it and working the kinks out. Its come a long ways though!! Definitely getting better with every 4 hours that I put into it.
It's due Sunday. I'll post the final version then.
My mentor for this term is Jay Jackson. See his demo reel:
http://www.jaymation.com/
He worked for 15 years at Disney. Including "The Little Mermaid". He now does freelance work. Currently helping out on Kung Fu Panda. And he lives in Glendale about 4 miles from Burbank.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment